Project Home Page
Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry (father's father) in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
This Family Project is started to:
1. Help researchers on common or related families work together to find their common heritage (See the Patriarch Page)
2. Identify the DNA of the ancestor families and compile them and their lost branches into distinct genetic lineages through DNA matches
Terry DNA Project Requirements
1. Individual who submits the DNA sample must be a MALE with the Terry (or variant) ancestral line (or suspect descent from) OR if testing with Family Finder, must have a Terry ancestral line or suspect descent from one.
2. Participant must submit a pedigree chart (if known).
3. Participant must allow their kit number, test results, and oldest known Terry ancestor to be posted on the Terry DNA website.
4. No other information will be released without the participant’s written permission.
5. Adoptees are welcome
Click here to order a DNA test now
For more information on the relationship between DNA testing and traditional genealogy, visit World Families Network.