Project Home Page
Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry (father's father) in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
This Family Project is started to:
- Help researchers on common or related families work together to find their common heritage (see the Patriarchs Page).
- Identify the DNA of the ancestor families and compile them and their lost branches into distinct genetic lineages through DNA matches (see the Results Page).
- World Families Network Forums: WFN Forum Home Page Starr Family Board Starr Family Pedigree WFN General Discussion Forum
- RootsWeb.com Mailing Lists: Starr-L Stoehr-L Starrhry-L
- RootsWeb/Ancestry.com Message Boards: Starr Board Stoehr Board Stair Board
- Genealogy.com Forums: Starr Forum Stoehr Forum Stair Forum
- J. Edward Starr's Starr Family Genealogy: the family of Captain John Starr of England and Ireland
- The Families Page (Starr Family): the family of George W. Starr of Jennings Co., IN
- The Stair Family Genealogy Page: the family of George Stair (Stoehr) of Northampton & Luzerne Cos., PA
- Stoehr-Stair Family of Germany, France and the United States: the family of Peter Stoehr of Germany
- The Descendants of Henry Starr (1752-1821): the family of Henry Starr (1752-1821)
Click here to order a DNA test now.
For more information on the relationship between DNA testing and traditional genealogy, visit the World Families Network.