We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Pedigrees for Project Members--Kit numbers are in red at the end of each pedigree
To contact provider of the pedigree, change the AT to @ and remove spaces.
Johann Erwin Schuster b 1811 Baden-Wurttembery, Germany d 1870-1880 WI m Anna Meriah Smith - Don Beavers [dlgsbeavers AT gmail.com]
John Schuster b 4 Apr 1851 Milwaukee, WI d 23 Jan 1935 Kingston, Caldwell, MO m Amanda Jane Altman
- Benjamin Sylvester Wallace Schuster b 19 Oct 1885 Cowgill, Caldwell, MO d 17 Oct 1961 m1 Nellie Grace Clevenger m2 Hazel Clara Grieve 154598
- John Schuster b 4 Apr 1851 Milwaukee, WI d 23 Jan 1935 Kingston, Caldwell, MO m Amanda Jane Altman
Moise Schuster b c1848 probably Lithuania - Daniel Kadish [dkadish AT warwick.net]
Kadish Reuven Schuster b c1867 Lithuania m Pessa Ita Goldberg
Samuel Benjamin Schuster (changed name to Kadish) b 1885 Lithuania m Ida Zak
- Reuben Kadish b 1913 Chicago, IL m Barbara Weeks 263890
- Samuel Benjamin Schuster (changed name to Kadish) b 1885 Lithuania m Ida Zak
- Kadish Reuven Schuster b c1867 Lithuania m Pessa Ita Goldberg
Rudolph S. Schuster b 1851 Germany (1880 census Fayette Co. TX); d. 1906 Falls Co. TX (son says born Bavaria while daughter says born Wertemberg - 1920 census Falls Co. TX) m Anna Weber Jan 1876 Fayette Co. TX b c 1853 Saxony, Germany d 1940 Falls Co. TX. - Walter Schuster [peggyschuster AT att.net]
- Walter Louis Schuster b. 1885 Fayette Co. TX m. Lillian Lee Mathews 263010
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.