We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Juan de Dios Melendes b c1754 m Simona Portillo, Valle de Rosario, Chihuahua, Mexico - chinky3 [margarita610 AT verizon.net]
Ramon Melendes b c1797 m Ignacia Sanchez
Pantaleon Melendes b c1840 m Trinidad Quintana, Coyame, Chihuahua, Mexico
Pantaleon Melendes b c1872 m Dolores Montes, Coyame, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Alfonso Melendez b 1901 Coyame m Maria Antonia Lopez, El Paso, TX
- Pantaleon Melendes b c1872 m Dolores Montes, Coyame, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Pantaleon Melendes b c1840 m Trinidad Quintana, Coyame, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Ramon Melendes b c1797 m Ignacia Sanchez
Juan Melendez y Centeno b c1866 d 23 Nov 1902 m Micaela Hernandez y Piñero - Carlos Melendez [777elendez AT gmail.com]
- Emilio Melendez y Hernandez b c1887 m Andrea Hernandez y Diaz B1595
Please note that a pedigree does not include any marriage information, any death information, or any details on the wife. It is intended to allow a researcher to identify a family of interest. It is NOT intended to provide all of the information that is known on this family. Often, something special is listed on the first generation, as usually little is known about him.
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.