Project Home Page
- WFN has been providing DNA Information, Websites, and Administration to FTDNA Surname DNA Projects since 2004 (About Us).
FTDNA and WFN have a long-standing relationship (Learn more).
(If your surname is not included please contact the Project Administrator.)
The following Spelling variations are also included in this project:
Jeschke, Jeska, Jeske, Jesko, Jesperson, Jessamy, Jesse, Jessel, Jesseman, Jessick, Jessie, Jessop, Jessup, Jeswald
Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry (father's father) in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
This Family Project is started to:
1. Help researchers on common or related families work together to find their common heritage (see the Patriarch Page)
2. Identify the DNA of the ancestor families and compile them and their lost branches into distinct genetic lineages through DNA matches
Click here to order a DNA test now
For basic information, visit World Families Network and check out the "Getting Started" block
Information that will help you use this project website:
- WorldFamilies.net homepage
- When and How to Register and Log In
- Joining a Surname DNA Project
- Answers to many of your questions