We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Pedigrees for Project Members--Kit numbers are in red at the end of each pedigree
To contact provider of the pedigree, change the AT to @ and remove space
Ignacio Hernandez b c1870 Durango, MX d c1934 Saucillo, MX m Esiquia Alvarado - [GTRUJ AT aol.com]
- Margarito Hernandez b 1894 Nazas, Durango, MX d Feb 1928 Oak Creek, CO m Josefina Lujan B1151
Santiago Hernandez Viramontes b 1880, d 1917, Jalpa, Zacatecas, Mexico, m Mariana Sandoval Macias - Robert Hernandez [tehuima2 AT yahoo.com]
- Arturo Hernandez Sandoval , b 1899, Jalpa, Zacatecas, Mexico, m Teodora Villanueva Fimbres H-17 35232
Leon Hernandez b c1886 Spain d 1911 Brooklyn, NY m Frances Ploeger - addenoyelles [addenoyelles AT yahoo.com]
- Juanita Hernandez b 1909 Brooklyn, NY d 1974 Rockland Co., NY 204588
Jose Ramon Hernandez m Maria Eduvina Gonzales Soto - Alexander Hernandez [Alfinance AT aol.com]
- Jose Joaquin Hernandez b 7 Feb 1910 Colombia m Anda De Jesus Ramirez Echeverri 281439
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.