We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Gary / Geary
John Garey/Geary b c1780-97 Melmerby, Coveham, Yorkshire, England m Mary - Michael E. Garey [bigmike AT wideopenwest.com]
George Garey/Geary b 29 Mar 1815 Melmerby, Coveham, Yorkshire, England m1 Sarah A. Scribner m2 Mary Ann Daniels
George William Garey b Jun 1851 Adrian, Lenawee, MI m Alice Beach
- Garfield William Garey b 5 Jun 1883 East Bay Twp., Grand Traverse, MI m Mabel Lichty 73592
- George William Garey b Jun 1851 Adrian, Lenawee, MI m Alice Beach
- George Garey/Geary b 29 Mar 1815 Melmerby, Coveham, Yorkshire, England m1 Sarah A. Scribner m2 Mary Ann Daniels
Patrick Geary b 1787 Ireland d 7 Jul 1873 Chicago, Cook Co., IL m Johanna Vaughan - Joe Geary [jpgeary AT gmail.com]
- Maurice Geary b 1836 Kilmeedy, Limerick, Ireland d 25 Apr 1914 Chicago, Cook Co., IL m Theresa Horn 61903
John W. Gary b 1825 d 1884 m Eliza Julia Graham Maury Co., TN - tagary [andygary AT gmail.com]
Samuel Graham Gary b c1861 m Ruth Buford Williamson Co., TN
- John Buford Gary b 1886 d 1958 m Maria L. Andrews Williamson Co., TN
- Samuel Graham Gary b c1861 m Ruth Buford Williamson Co., TN
James "Jim" Gary b bef 1860 possibly IL or TN d c1879 m Sallie Ida Mullins - Ken Ward [kow67 AT pvtn.net]
John Lester Gary b 1878 Clay Co., TX m Isa Aurelia "Icy" Iker
- Roy Oris Gary b 8 May 1903 OK m Bessie Jewell Watson 248109
- John Lester Gary b 1878 Clay Co., TX m Isa Aurelia "Icy" Iker
John Bartholomew Geary b c1865 Co. Galway d 1913 NY - We2gearys [We2gearys AT aol.com]
- John Coleman Geary b 1913 NY d 1971 NY
Please note that a pedigree does not include any marriage information, any death information, or any details on the wife. It is intended to allow a researcher to identify a family of interest. It is NOT intended to provide all of the information that is known on this family. Often, something special is listed on the first generation, as usually little is known about him.
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.