Project Home Page
- WFN has been providing DNA Information, Websites, and Administration to FTDNA Surname DNA Projects since 2004 (About Us).
FTDNA and WFN have a long-standing relationship (Learn more).
Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry (father's father) in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
The Cushman, Couchman DNA Project has been started to:
1. Help Cushmans and related families work together to find their common heritage (View summaries of Cushman/Couchman ancestry lines on the Patriarch Page)
2. Identify the DNA of the ancestor families and compile them and their lost branches into distinct genetic lineages through DNA matches
3. Encourage Cushman/Couchman males to submit Y-DNA and genealogy information
4. Organize Y-DNA results and paper genealogies of living Cushman/Cocuhman males
Click here to order a DNA test now
For more information on the relationship between DNA testing and traditional genealogy, visit World Families Network.