We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Johann Conrad Cornelius b 11 Oct 1806 Eisenach Unterellen, Germany m Magdaline Dietzel - Wayne Cornelius [wayne_cornelius AT prodigy.net]
Conrad W. Cornelius b 11 Jul 1841 Eisenach Unterellen, Germany m Elizabeth Louisa Hose
Louis Adam "L.A." Cornelius b 24 Jun 1879 Jackson Co, IA m Caroline K "Carrie" Ostert
- Edgar Conrad Cornelius b 23 Dec 1909 Jackson Co, IA m Elda M Kokemuller 146826
- Louis Adam "L.A." Cornelius b 24 Jun 1879 Jackson Co, IA m Caroline K "Carrie" Ostert
John Cornelius b 22 Jun 1846 Eisenach Unterellen, Germany m Anna Margaret Janssen
- Carl Jacob "Charlie" Cornelius b 25 Mar 1882 Jackson Co., IA m Bertha Marie Rommert 198458
- Albert Edward Cornelius b 27 Apr 1893 Jackson Co, IA m Amalia "Mollie" Becker 84439
- Conrad W. Cornelius b 11 Jul 1841 Eisenach Unterellen, Germany m Elizabeth Louisa Hose
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.