We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Juan Nava b 1842 C. Camargo, Tamalipas, Mexico m Juana Longoria - moriah [mirarcle AT yahoo.com]
- Romana Nava b 1875 Rio Grande City, TX C-7
Bernabe P. Castillo b c1860 Mexico - Joshua Castillo [joshuadcastillo AT gmail.com]
- Nicolas Parra Castillo b 5 Mar 1898 Batopilas, Chihuahua, Mexico 172035
Encarnacion Castillo b. Mexico or Spain, d. TX or LA - mccollum221 [mccollum211 AT msn.com]
- Ezequiel Castillo, Sr., b. 29 FEB 1896 Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico d. 20 OCT 1971 CA m Rebeca Barrera/Guajardo
- Ygnacio Castillo b. 30 July 1882 La Concha, Coahuila, Mexico m. Maria Antonia Romero - Daniel Castillo [castillodr4 AT juno.com] C-6
- Placido Castillo b.(19--)? Tuxpan Nayarit(?) Isidra Guzman Castillob.(19--)? Tuxpan Nayarit(?) - Patsy Castillo Partida
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.