Project Home Page
This Project's website is now hosted at https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/burley
Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry (father's father) in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
This Family Project is started to:
- Eliminate or confirms relationships
- Focus research with related families
- Direct research into a geographic area
- Direct research into a specific timeframe
- Establish country or region of origin
- Confirm variant surnames are family
- Identify pre-surname migration
- Strengthen weak paper trails
- Avoid pursuing false connections
Click here to order a DNA test now
For more information on the relationship between DNA testing and traditional genealogy, visit World Families Network.