We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Lord Henery Taylor b England - Earl W Adair [eadair AT ev1.net]
Fox Taylor m.1755 Charity Ward ( Cherokee indian) b. 1800
- FOX TAYLOR JR remained in colinies
- dau to England at age ten
son to England
d--Taylor m.; Lutus Odair England 1790 reeturned to US Adairsville Ga
s James Adair ( William ) b 1794 Ga.Tn. m.1824 Mary Hill b.1800 Tenn.
s. Jasper Newton Adair b.1847 Tenn. m. Ellen Mayse Texas
s. Fred Laker Adair b.1874 Missouri. d.1941Texas m. Grace Horner
- Fox Taylor m.1755 Charity Ward ( Cherokee indian) b. 1800
Henry Adair b c1800 MD m Elpha Grover - J2_Adair [neurol AT verizon.net]
- James S. Adair b May 1825 OH m Louisa J.
- Hannah Adair b c1828 OH
- Elias Coleman Adair b 1829 OH m Martha M. Kemp
- William H. Adair b 10 Feb 1834 Tippecanoe, IN m Katherine L. Kemp
- Isaac N. Adair b c1836 IN m Lydia Adney
Luther G. Adair b 23 Oct 1840 Frankfort, IN m Elizabeth Wheeler
William H. Adair b 14 May 1863 IN adopted 6 Jun 1881 by Edwin A. Andrew, m Abigail L. Barber
- Ward Edwin Andrew b 18 Nov 1894 St. Louis, MO d 7 Jan 1963
- Eleanore Elizabeth Andrew b Sep 1895 St. Louis, MO d 14 Jun 1896
- Eugene Ashton Andrew Sr. b 7 Sep 1896 m Georgia Angermueller
- Louise Barbara Andrew b 16 Mar 1908 St. Louis, MO d 2 Apr 2000
- William H. Adair b 14 May 1863 IN adopted 6 Jun 1881 by Edwin A. Andrew, m Abigail L. Barber
- Irvin M. Adair b c1845 IN m Elizabeth T. Hoffman A-7
John J. Adair b c1842 IN m Josephine Orth - jmadair [jmadair AT pacbell.net]
Elmore/Elmer/Elemetrote/Otty Otto b 1863 IN m Mary L. Smith
- John Joseph Adair b 1892 IL d 1982 IN m Marie L. Jones A-10
- Elmore/Elmer/Elemetrote/Otty Otto b 1863 IN m Mary L. Smith
William Wesley b 1847 MS m Alameda E. Watkins - Barbara Crenwelge [rcrenwelge1 AT austin.rr.com]
Rial Armel b 1870 Henderson Co., TX m Claudia O. Burgamy
- J. Purifoy b Henderson Co., TX m Bethel Barbara Clayton 139483
- Rial Armel b 1870 Henderson Co., TX m Claudia O. Burgamy
Please note that a pedigree does not include any marriage information, any death information, or any details on the wife. It is intended to allow a researcher to identify a family of interest. It is NOT intended to provide all of the information that is known on this family. Often, something special is listed on the first generation, as usually little is known about him.
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.