To post your pedigree:
1. You must first register or log in. (Click here for more information.)
2. Click on the tab "Pedigrees" in the menu bar across top of the project's webpage.
3. Post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum, following the instructions there.
4. The Project Administrator will then post your pedigree on the Patriarch Page within a few days, placing pedigrees in chronological order and linking pedigrees when possible.
5.The researcher’s name and email address is important and is shown in black on the line with their earliest ancestor. (Remove spaces and change the AT to @ in order to contact the researcher.)
6. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation.
7. If you do not see a "reply" tab when you go to the Pedigree Forum, it means you have lost your log in and will need to log in again in order to post. Go back to the project home page, log in again, and return to the pedigree forum. Log in should hold the second time.
8. If you prefer, you can send your pedigree by email directly to World Families. Be sure to use the "stripped-down" pedigree.
Click here to send your pedigree to World Families for posting on the Project's Patriarch Page.