Project Home Page
This Project's website is now hosted at https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/hale-family-finder-proj
Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry or maternal ancestry in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
This Family Family Finder Project was started to:
1. Help researchers on common or related families work together to find their common heritage (See the Patriarch Page)
2. Identify the DNA of the ancestor families and compile them and their lost branches into distinct genetic lineages through DNA matches.
Hale or Hales Family Finder DNA Project Requirements:
1. Individual who submits the Y-DNA and/or Family Finder sample must be a MALE with the Hale (or variant spelling) ancestral line (or suspect descent from) OR if testing with Family Finder MALE or FEMALE, you must have a Hale or Hales ancestor in the line or suspect descent from one.
2. Participant must submit a pedigree chart (if known).
3. Participant must allow their kit number, test results, and oldest known Hale or Hales ancestor to be posted on the Hale or Hales Family Finder DNA website. (Note: Y-DNA only shows in project.)
4. No other information will be released without the participant’s written permission.
5. Adoptees are welcome
Click here to order a DNA test now
For basic information, visit World Families Network