World Families Forums - No subclad

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 04:28:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  No subclad
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No subclad  (Read 434 times)
ireland

« on: July 16, 2011, 04:17:02 PM »

I have tested twice with the same results,Haplogroup H with no subclad.I was told via e-mail that I need to upgrade.I also was told via live phone conversation that since I have already tested the MtdnaPlus and  my results  are rare,that at this point in time,it would be useless to pay anymore money to seek more answers that are forthcoming right now.How do I believe?An e-mail that did not check any of my results or the lady I spoke with  while I was on the phone and both of us were going over my results.Is there anyone who can help me understand why I can be H with no subclads?.Thank you.
Maliclavelli
Guru

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »

Is there anyone who can help me understand why I can be H with no subclads?
Because mt. H is close to H2a2 which is the rCRS, i.e. the Meridian of Greenwick of the mitochondrion, and
1) then it gets a few mutations, less than all the other haplogroups. Besides hg. H is the most diffused in Europe,
2) then it gets many different lines, more than all the other haplogroups.
3) Then it is difficult to undestand the subclade only from HVRI and II, certainly those tested by you.
4) Then it is necessary to test the Coding Region for understanding the subclade.

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 17 queries.