World Families Forums - Goodwin family, I am looking for my birthmother (Rebecca Jeanette Goodwin)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 03:53:05 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Goodwin family, I am looking for my birthmother (Rebecca Jeanette Goodwin)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Goodwin family, I am looking for my birthmother (Rebecca Jeanette Goodwin)  (Read 438 times)
soraya

« on: May 06, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »

I am looking for my birth mother.  Information I have regarding her is as follows:  Her name is Rebecca Jeanette Goodwin (Goodwin being her maiden name).  She attended East  High School in Columbus,Ohio.  She lived at this time on Oak street in Columbus, Ohio.  I was born September 7, 1960.  

I would like to meet her if in fact she is still alive.  I am not wanting to cause any type of disturbance in her life, I just would like to meet her to see what she looks like.  I recently lost my adopted mother and I am experiencing some medical issue in my life and I now have children and a grandchild and would like to know if there are any medical issue that may be affect my life now.

I hold no ill feelings about my adpotion and if in fact she is still alive, I would like to thank her for the decision she made in placing  me for adoption, because I had a wonderful life.  It would give me a sense of completion if I could see her and maybe find out information about my birth father.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:07:49 PM by soraya » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 17 queries.