World Families Forums - News about “Out of Africa”

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 10:55:45 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  News about “Out of Africa”
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: News about “Out of Africa”  (Read 422 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: April 28, 2011, 09:11:48 AM »

Seen that “Dienekes’ Anthropology blog” is closed for me (I take this like my 3rd banishment, even though not official), I post here this posting about what is coming out about the “Out of Africa”.

@ Eurologist

“If much of the "green Sahara" and first ooA ~130,000 - 100,000 ya turned NE African CT to DE, there, this could have left D in East Asia and an E population in North Africa. A second migration 80,000-60,000 ya may have been more successful, bringing CT later-turned-CF from the Horn of Africa along the southern route outside”.

More than in North Africa, E could be the Kafzeh men of Middle East. Cruciani has demonstrated that Sardinia has the most ancient haplogroups of E-M78, then in Italy probably from many thousands of years. The camitic languages probably was born in Middle East and after expanded to Africa. I have always supported that R1b/V88+ arrived to Africa via sea from Italy and the same Cruciani wrote to me that he would have taken in consideration my hypothesis.

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 17 queries.