World Families Forums - Brewster Pedigree-I Am The Last Living Brewster

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 05:25:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'B'
| | |-+  Brewster (Moderator: Jeanne E. Killick)
| | | |-+  Brewster Pedigree-I Am The Last Living Brewster
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brewster Pedigree-I Am The Last Living Brewster  (Read 2433 times)
Eric Brewster44th

« on: December 23, 2005, 12:08:17 AM »

Eric Brian Brewster44th:
Well as the patriarch of the Brewster Family, I have looked at the Brewster DNA Project and am pleased with the results so far.......they correspond to what me and others have been thinking of, we are indeed related to the main Brewster Family lines, there are Manns, Hunts and Brewsters in this line with some more related families included.

Eric Brewster The 44th Brewster Historian
Eric Brewster44th

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 11:18:54 PM »

Eric Brewster44th
Genealogist:
I am extreemly pleased with the results I have seen as updated on January 6, 2006.   Several months ago I would have not believed the results; now I am confident in my genealogy and what searching I attempted has all bore fruit of my "obsession", as some people call it; I call it a quest for my origins.   They are now completely bore out in the DNA matches and comparisons.

Eric Brewster The 44th Brewster Historian
ChaylonBrewster

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 11:02:21 PM »

What have you found out...I have no information about my past except the stories my grandfather told me about his grand father coming to Canada in the 1800s.  They moved to Nova Scotia, from the east coast of the US...
loubrewster

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 02:27:37 PM »

hello im new to this im trying to find out about my heritage & anceasters i am linda lucille brewster  Ihave a brother terry allen ANd my father Frederick Albert brewster lll   i havenent met other brewster my dads dad died in 1958 when my dad was only 6
loubrewster

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 02:32:04 PM »

sorry i forgot any help  or answers truly grateful for email to me @alamo172@aol.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.