World Families Forums - A tiring blah blah about the origin of R1b

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 24, 2014, 11:25:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: rms2)
| | |-+  A tiring blah blah about the origin of R1b
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A tiring blah blah about the origin of R1b  (Read 852 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: December 05, 2010, 06:03:07 AM »

On Rootsweb (from where I was banned) and probably elsewhere there is a tiring blah blah about the origin of R1b, the Indo-European fatherland etc.
Tim Janzen permitted to say to Anatole Klyosov that an origin of R-L11+ in Spain (he think from an African route to Spain across Sahara, Middle East, Central Asia etc.) is a little supportable, but perhaps it is more Eastward.
I think having given exhaustive data about this: R-L51+ was born in Italy, R-L23+/L150- is found today only in Italy, R-L11+ has is center (see the last Myres) in Western Europe (Alpine Zone and British Isles: the presence around the Baltic Sea has come of course from the Alpine Zone).
About R-L23+ (my haplogroup, massive in Italy: in some zones, the most ancient, at least 15% of hg. R) all the “Turks” in the ht35 project of Vizachero have an Armenian surname: then it is above all Armenian, and Armenians were Indo-European speaking come from the Balkans where they lived before reaching the Caucasus and were linked to Greeks, who migrated to their land in Greece at the beginning of the second Millennium BC.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 06:34:48 AM by Maliclavelli » Logged

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

alan trowel hands.
Guru

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 12:40:36 PM »

It certainly is a heavy weight fight going on at DNA rootsweb.  I actually think sudden flare ups of heated debate there is a good thing because sometimes it is very very sleepy there.  I really dislike the format of the website.  I really wish they would change the format to something more modern along the lines of World Families.
Mike Walsh
Guru

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 01:01:43 PM »

It certainly is a heavy weight fight going on at DNA rootsweb.  I actually think sudden flare ups of heated debate there is a good thing because sometimes it is very very sleepy there.  I really dislike the format of the website.  I really wish they would change the format to something more modern along the lines of World Families.
Agreed.

R1b-L21>L513(DF1)>S6365>L705.2(&CTS11744,CTS6621)
Mike Walsh
Guru

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 01:08:53 PM »

On Rootsweb (from where I was banned) and probably elsewhere there is a tiring blah blah about the origin of R1b, the Indo-European fatherland etc.
Tim Janzen permitted to say to Anatole Klyosov that an origin of R-L11+ in Spain (he think from an African route to Spain across Sahara, Middle East, Central Asia etc.) is a little supportable, but perhaps it is more Eastward.
I think having given exhaustive data about this: R-L51+ was born in Italy, R-L23+/L150- is found today only in Italy, R-L11+ has is center (see the last Myres) in Western Europe (Alpine Zone and British Isles: the presence around the Baltic Sea has come of course from the Alpine Zone).
About R-L23+ (my haplogroup, massive in Italy: in some zones, the most ancient, at least 15% of hg. R) all the “Turks” in the ht35 project of Vizachero have an Armenian surname: then it is above all Armenian, and Armenians were Indo-European speaking come from the Balkans where they lived before reaching the Caucasus and were linked to Greeks, who migrated to their land in Greece at the beginning of the second Millennium BC.
Where do you think R-U106 expanded from initially? It's pretty much the same age as brother R-P312 and father R-L11

R1b-L21>L513(DF1)>S6365>L705.2(&CTS11744,CTS6621)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 01:23:01 PM »

If we presuppose that there was a close relation among who became Celts, Italics and Germans, R-U106 arose from an R-11 in the "German" group who was going to North from the Alpine zone.

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

alan trowel hands.
Guru

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 06:46:10 PM »

Agreed.

its a very clumsy format and that is why I gave up posting there.  I even had it set up so I could post and just look at the site but not receive the thread posts or digests in my inbox but even then its still a very annoying format.  Its got a lot of good people on it and is fairly crank free but they really got to change format.  I suppose the problem is its the whole of rootsweb not just the DNA section.  It is like something from 10 years ago. 
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 08:24:44 PM »

I really should unsubscribe to Rootsweb, since I haven't even looked at those emails in months. I told my wife to just delete them.

I kind of quit looking at my Windows email, and that's where Rootsweb comes in.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.