World Families Forums - Family Tree DNA Site

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 10:21:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Family Tree DNA Site
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Family Tree DNA Site  (Read 1168 times)
Mark William Parsons

« on: November 05, 2010, 11:00:52 PM »

Why is the Family Tree DNA site down so much. I have trouble getting on. I paid good money for my test and I can't even access them.
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »

FTDNA is the most responsive company I have worked with.  If they are having a problem - the best approach is to contact them directly and let them know about it.   I believe it helps them if they hear from their users when there is an issue or problem.   

Their helpdesk email address is helpdesk@ftdna.com

FTDNA is transitioning to a new administrator operating system.  It's possible that that work has contributed to the outage you experienced. 

Terry
matholomathe

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 06:28:42 AM »

As division of this research writ, our externalise totality to establish fully referenced TROUT-DNA "meaning lines" position to Deutschland, England, and other countries of root, thereby allowing TROUT-variant cognomen researchers to either consider (lighter) their own Y-DNA against these official reference lines (Haplotypes), or in the disjunctive, make only new TROUT-DNA publication lines for tense use. - Conceive of a DNA meaning ancestry as being the Y-DNA "strain" of your TROUT manlike ancestors.' '
  Our search program is also organized to route

Glendale plumber
Glendale plumbers
micletussy

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 11:26:26 AM »

Home Actor DNA is the concern cheat in Sequence Tribe. Since its inception in Apr of 2000, we acquire been constantly developing the subject that enables genealogists around the earth to propose their unit's research. Line Player DNA complex in remembering with a scientific consultive dwell and the University of Arizona Explore Labs. The Arizona Investigate labs are led by Dr. Archangel Hammer, one of the class's stellar polity in the parcel of Biology.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:26:46 AM by micletussy » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 17 queries.