World Families Forums - Alexander Hood

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 27, 2014, 06:27:58 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Hood (Moderator: Clyde Hood)
| | | |-+  Alexander Hood
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alexander Hood  (Read 2000 times)
chknopf

« on: September 01, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »

I've successfully tracked all my key ancestors back to when they "hit the dirt", meaning, arrived in North America, except one. The Hood's.  I'm attaching the unconfirmed link.  If any Hood researcher has information on this connection, I'd be very grateful to hear about it. 

Alexander Hood,b. in Scotland, Sarah Ward, married at theThird Presbyterian Church,  Philadelphia, April 20, 1788.)

Unconfirmed descendant: 
Alexander Ward Hood, b. March 12, 1795, Philadelphia, PA, d. March 12, 1869, m. Jan 6,1820, Frederick County, Elizabeth Kurfman, b. Nov 16, 1795, d. circa 1869, Frederick, MD.

Christopher Hood Knopf
xanderequine

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »

HI, I  interested in this union as well.  Have heen that Alexander was
 born in Phili..  What decendant line are you?  I'm from Daniel.  Look
 forward to hearing from you.
DougHood

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 02:14:14 AM »

I am Looking for infomation, Living in the Mississippi Delta, not far from one of my new DNA links, that I did now about before this sort of testing! My Name: Douglas Fitzgerald Hood, Father: Edgar Melvin Hood, His Father: Edgar Melvin Hood Sr., And His Father, Charlie _? Hood From Kentucky, Came down the Rivers to Hamlin, Ms. in late 1890'S Charlie was a logger and sawman for river mills, my grandfather was born in a pup-tent in the logging town of Hamlin Ms. Located South of Carnesvill or now Dundee Ms. Relocated in Dubbs Ms. early 1900 and farmed.
Whelaryarrela

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 07:54:20 AM »

Dosage, , online
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 19 queries.