World Families Forums - How can we get our family information posted to the Patriarch Page?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 07:15:12 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'V'
| | |-+  Vincent (Moderator: Ron Vincent)
| | | |-+  How can we get our family information posted to the Patriarch Page?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How can we get our family information posted to the Patriarch Page?  (Read 849 times)
Bill Vincent
Project Coordinator

« on: October 16, 2010, 01:42:24 AM »

How can we get the pedigrees posted to the Patriarch Page? I left my information on this forum over two years ago.

There have been two posts to this site by the vincentadmin in the past 85 weeks. One was 16 weeks ago, when y-Results were updated, and the other was one day ago when an entry was removed from the Patriarch Page.

Any response at all would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Bill Vincent
Kit#91114

Ron Vincent

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 01:30:57 AM »

Bill,

Just took over as Admin Jun. 2013. This forum software is a little quirky and not very user friendly it seems.  I hope my reply to your October 16, 2010 message about posting to the Patriarch page appears immediately under your post like most modern forum threads do.  So far, this forum software seems to want to post all replies at the very end of the forum as the most recent message rather than under the query to which the reply applies.

In time maybe we can get up to speed.  Previous admins have been very dedicated in years past but more recently have experienced health and other problems prohibiting the timely update of posts to this project, hence the recent change.  I'm sure we're all understanding and grateful for past service.  Hopefully I can get up to speed and learn this Admin thing soon.  Your further patience is appreciated as we work together to make this a great project page.

Ron.V

~ Ron.V ~

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.