World Families Forums - Welcome !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 11:13:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'N'
| | |-+  Nelson (Moderator: William D. Nelson)
| | | |-+  Welcome !
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome !  (Read 525 times)
William D. Nelson

« on: August 06, 2010, 10:58:08 PM »

Mary Lu Nelson Henderson, and I, are very excited to welcome you to our new Nelson DNA Family Website and Forum.

This is a tremendous opportunity to extend your research and family tree through the use of DNA Test results, and genealogy detective work, in a collaborative environment.

We hope you will take the time to share your pedigree, research, and expertise with other Nelson researchers here.

If I can be of any assistance on website or Forum issues, please do not hesitate to send me an email, and I will do my very best to help you.

I am really looking forward to getting to know and work with you on my favourite hobby (this last 35 years or so).

As a married, father of two daughters, approaching the "empty nest years", I suspect my Obsession, err, Hobby,will continue to receive the bulk of my spare time...we just won't mention that to my wife, OK?

I do receive great enjoyment out of this hobby, which I consider the greatest detective novel slash jigsaw puzzle around today. It is a rare day that I do not learn something new about history, or marvel at the challenges faced by our early pioneers...

So I hope you will share your love of genealogy, too, here with the rest of us, and will call this place "Home" amongst all your Nelson cousins.

Finally, it is with sincere gratitude and heartfelt thanks that I ask you to join me in thanking Terry Barton for taking the time out of an extremely busy schedule to setup our website and forum for us. Many, many, thanks Terry! and may the Genealogy Gods be VERY GOOD TO ALL OF YOU ! with warmest regards,

William D. Nelson
Ontario, Canada

William D. Nelson

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 19 queries.