World Families Forums - Pending Result & Pedigree Updates & Introduction

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 11:27:31 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Hood (Moderator: Clyde Hood)
| | | |-+  Pending Result & Pedigree Updates & Introduction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pending Result & Pedigree Updates & Introduction  (Read 885 times)
Tanya Hood Reeves

« on: June 04, 2010, 05:25:04 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tanya Hood Reeves and I have recently joined Clyde as the project co-administrator. I am excited to have the opportunity to take on an active role in our project. There are several new y-results and pedigrees to add to the surname project. We are working on these updates and they will be posted on the site very soon. I will notify you as soon as the updates are available.

The key to our project is to link genealogical research through DNA testing, so we can compare pedigrees along with the test results. One of my first steps as co-administrator is to encourage all project members to upload a gedcom pedigree file on their FTDNA page and at Ysearch.org (via FTDNA). Members Only: If you do not have the software, or need help creating a gedcom, I will be happy to make one for you.

If you have not posted a pedigree to the project forum, or if you think you may have been overlooked once the updates are complete, please feel free to contact me. You can email me directly via the link on this website.

I have another goal which is to increase discussions in this forum and cover a variety of topics related to our Hood Project and associated genealogy research. A more active forum, with more people posting comments, asking questions, providing help and/or answers, as well as sharing experiences will benefit all of us. This discussion forum is not only open to all of us Hoods interested in DNA testing; individuals do not need to be a member of the project to participate. If you know of anyone who may be interested in our DNA Project or Hood family research, please invite them to join.

I am looking forward to working with everyone to reach our common goal of finding our Hood Family heritage.

Regards,
Tanya Hood Reeves
Tanya Hood Reeves

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 03:13:43 PM »

New test results have been added to the yResults page. Updated Pedigrees will be up soon.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.