Welcome to the Lupher Family Project on behalf of World Families Network. Feel free to post anything that pertains to Lupher genealogy, Lupher DNA research, or to a specific Lupher family that is included in the project. All spelling variations are welcome. If your Surname spelling is missing, we'll be glad to add it.
You must be logged in to post on the forum.
How do I register ? http://www.worldfamilies.net/register
I've already registered. How do I log in? http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered
To post a new thread on this family forum:
1. Click the "Back" button to go back one screen.
2. Click on "New Topic"
3. Be sure to make the Subject Line relate to your topic.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USING THIS FORUM:
1.You may start a new thread for a new topic. (Go back to the landing page for the family forum and click the button "New Topic").
2. Be sure to make the Subject Line relate to your topic.
3. If you want email notification of any replies to your thread, please click the "Notify" button at the bottom of the page.
4. Please keep your postings related to genealogy and DNA testing. We ask that you use good manners, clean language and be polite.
5. Please use the WFN Forum's specific forums for general discussions about:
DNA testing http://www.wfnforum.net/index.php?board=1.0
We strongly encourage you to add your family information (we call it "Pedigree") to the project’s Patriarch Page, so that others may find you. To have your pedigree posted on the project’s Patriarch Page, there are two ways to submit your pedigree:
1. Send the pedigree by email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
in the simplified form described below (If you send it this way, your pedigree will only be posted on the Patriarch Page, and will not be included in the Pedigree Forum)
Be sure to include
a. the email address you wish to be posted with the pedigree
b. the kit number of the project participant whose pedigree this is
c. The name, birthdate, birthplace, and spouse for each generation in the direct male line.
2. Post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum. Then the project administrator will manually add it to the Patriarch page, typically within a few days. To get to the Pedigree Forum: Click the “back” button to find the Lupher Family Pedigrees thread (You must be logged in to post on the forum.)