World Families Forums - Nunez Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2015, 11:21:35 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'N'
| | |-+  Nunez (Moderator: nunezAdmin)
| | | |-+  Nunez Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nunez Family Pedigrees  (Read 2071 times)
nunezAdmin

« on: January 02, 2005, 10:32:38 PM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for this Surname.   Our Surname Project is primarily interested in your Paternal line, as surnames are passed down from father to son, just as the yDNA is passed down. 

If you ARE A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, send your pedigree by email to WorldFamilies.net at mari@worldfamilies.net.  The pedigree will then be posted on the Surname Project's Patriarchs Page by Worldfamilies.net or sent to the Project’s Administrator.

Please include the following:
•       Name of project
•       Kit Number
•       Name of person posting pedigree
•       Email address to be posted with pedigree
•       Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
•       List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

(If you have more information you would like to share, you may also post a more extended version of your family pedigree on the project website’s Pedigree Forum below)

If you are NOT A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, you are welcome to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum below.  We hope an interested researcher will see it and contact you to share information.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)
2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact mari@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:20:14 PM by Staff15 » Logged
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »

From an email from Bea Urrutia [BUrrutia AT wr.org]

Manoel Henriques De lucen Roberio married Maria Caetana Zipporah Nunes (parents of Dr. Samuel Nunez (Nunes)      Portugal

Andre De Siquere married Izabel Maria De Viega (Parents of Gracia de Viega)  …(Andre born 1646)  ( Izabel born 1653)  Portugal

Izabel Maria De Viega parents:  Andres Soares and Gracia de Veiga

**********************************************************************************

Dr. Samuel Nunez and wife Rebecca (Gracia de Viega)..both Castilian and nobility.   They were Crypto Jews from the Inquisition in Portugal….sailed to London stayed a year and came to America 1733

GO to internet and read about the family……..founded 1st Sephardic Congregation in Savannah, GA…Oglethorpe’s Colony.  Both Sephardic Jews

………..Samuel born 1668, Gracia (Rebecca born 1678)

Moses Nunez and wife Rebecca Abrahm (both Sephardic)

Samuel Nunez wife Mary Sharp

Daniel Nunez wife Nancy

Daniel G Nunez wife Sarah Ann cole

Daniel G Nunez II wife Vicy Justice

Franklin Nunez wife Ada Beatrice Ward(Baul)

Ada Mae Nunez  (my grandmother)

Betty Faust (my mother)

Beatrice (me)

If you go to the internet you will find much information on Dr. Nunez and lineage….there were quite a few that served in the wars of America….Revoluntionary..Civil War, etc…..all Jewish….

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries.