World Families Forums - Paxton DNA Donations

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 12:41:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Paxton (Moderator: Richard M Payton)
| | | |-+  Paxton DNA Donations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paxton DNA Donations  (Read 765 times)
C_R_Paxton_1800

« on: October 20, 2009, 02:27:07 PM »

What do you think about designating someone from the Paxton research group to hold funds collected for the purpose of paying for additional Paxton surname DNA 32 point testing? I really would like to see Paxton lines from Ohio, Western PA, Maryland, New Jersey, and other states get involved in this DNA tracking project. Just think if we could get 100, 50, or even 25 Paxton's from other states to agree to be tested, how this would impact our research. What are your thought's in this matter? Is this possible?

Thanks for your reply.
Craig Paxton
Richard M Payton

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 07:55:53 PM »

Craig and other Paxtons:

There is a general fund for each Surname project available at Family Tree DNA.  Details on how you could donate to the fund are at the Family Tree DNA project web site at http://www.familytreedna.com/group-general-fund-contribution.aspx.  Once money goes into the fund, it is my responsibility to allocate the funds to new prospective member tests; I would, of course, work with the donors of the funds on how those funds would be used.

Let me know if you have questions.

Richard M. Payton
Volunteer Administrator, Paxton Surname Y DNA Projext
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 20 queries.