World Families Forums - Thomson

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 26, 2014, 05:00:28 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'T'
| | |-+  Thompson (Moderator: Katherine Borges)
| | | |-+  Thomson
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thomson  (Read 1099 times)
empty72

« on: January 04, 2009, 06:17:16 PM »

Hello all. I'm just wondering if anyone's researching Thomson (without the 'p') anywhere. I'm particularly interested In Thomson's in the stirling/clackmannshire area of Scotland going back from the end of the 19th century. I am aware of not too distant Thomson relatives of my grandfather who settled in Canada & Australasia (Robin Thomson)- it would be good to hear from you too!
Many thanks
Matt Thomson, Lancashire, England
empty72

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 09:59:28 AM »

Hello all. I'm just wondering if anyone's researching Thomson (without the 'p') anywhere. I'm particularly interested In Thomson's in the stirling/clackmannshire area of Scotland going back from the end of the 19th century. I am aware of not too distant Thomson relatives of my grandfather who settled in Canada & Australasia (Robin Thomson)- it would be good to hear from you too!
Many thanks
Matt Thomson, Lancashire, England

hello again
further to the above, I found record of a marriage between a James Thomson & Elizabeth Gardiner/Gardener Love in 1844 in Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland. I believe he is my Great great great great grandfather. Anybody got any tips for precensus searches for relatives going back to the 18th century, specifcally in the county of Fife, Scotland,Regards,
Matt Thomson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.