Welcome to the NC 1700's Project
on behalf of World Families Network
Feel free to post anything that pertains to NC 1700's genealogy, NC 1700's DNA research, or to a specific NC 1700's family that is included in the project. All spelling variations are welcome. If your Surname spelling is missing, we'll be glad to add it. Click here
to email a request to add your spelling.
To post a new thread on this family forum:
1. Click the "Back" button to go back one screen.
2. Click on "New Topic"
3. Be sure to make the Subject Line relate to your topic.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USING THIS FORUM:
1.You may start a new thread for a new topic. (Go back to the landing page for the family forum and click the button "New Topic").
2. Be sure to make the Subject Line relate to your topic.
3. If you want email notification of any replies to your thread, please click the "Notify" button at the bottom of the page.
4. Please keep your postings related to genealogy and DNA testing. We ask that you use good manners, clean language and be polite.
5. Please use the WFN Forum's specific forums for general discussions about: DNA testing
, Notify us of a problem
To post your pedigree:
We strongly encourage you to add your family information (we call it "Pedigree") to the Pedigree Forum, to make it available for posting on the Patriarchs page, so that others may find you. (Please mention your project number if you have been tested) After you post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum, the project administrator will manually add it to the Patriarch page, typically within a few days.
To get to the Pedigree Forum: Click on "Post Pedigree" in the gray navigation bar to go to the Pedigree Forum, or click on "Pedigree" on the landing page for Forums.
Follow instructions on the Pedigree Forum to post your pedigree.