World Families Forums - benjamin thacker

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 12:17:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'T'
| | |-+  Thacker (Moderator: thackerAdmin)
| | | |-+  benjamin thacker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: benjamin thacker  (Read 1039 times)
sue thacker saathoff

« on: September 13, 2009, 06:25:53 PM »

benjamin thacker was born in goochland co va abt 1745 he married anna grubbs they had sons allen, abner,turner ,richardson,abel and daughter elizabeth.when anna died he married nancy clark and moved to garrad co ky and later to barron co.they hd children martha,deliah ,cynthia,benjamin e,john s and hennritta.allen and abner moved to bond co illinois  where they lived and died.allen was my gr gr grandfather.his son hezikiah was our gr grandfather and his alonzo was my grandfather.my father s name was alonzo ray thacker (lonnie) info per wills .sue thacker saathoff

sue thacker saathoff

Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »

Hi, Sue.

Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/thacker/pats

Carrie
charbar10

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 09:41:17 PM »

Hello Sue!  I have information that I descend from your Benjamin Thacker's father, Benjamin Sr.  I have your Benjamin as Benjamin Aker Thacker b. Jan. 14, 1759 m.  Feb 10, 1787 to Anna Grubbs. I have Benjamin Sr. b. 1730 m. 1757 to Ruth Bowls b. 1739. 
Your Benjamin was a brother to Joseph Thacker (my 5G grandfather).   Nice to meet you , Cousin!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 18 queries.