Welcome to the Armenia Project on behalf of World Families Network. Feel free to post anything that pertains to Armenia genealogy, Armenia DNA research, or to a specific Armenia family that is included in the project. All spelling variations are welcome. If your Surname spelling is missing, we'll be glad to add it.
To post a new thread on this family forum:
1. Click the "Back" button to go back one screen.
2. Click on "New Topic" 3. Be sure to make the Subject Line relate to your topic.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USING THIS FORUM:
1.You may start a new thread for a new topic. (Go back to the landing page for the family forum and click the button "New Topic").
2. Be sure to make the Subject Line relate to your topic.
3. If you want email notification of any replies to your thread, please click the "Notify" button at the bottom of the page.
4. Please keep your postings related to genealogy and DNA testing. We ask that you use good manners, clean language and be polite.
5. Please use the WFN Forum's specific forums for general discussions about: DNA testing http://www.wfnforum.net/index.php?board=1.0
To post your pedigree: We strongly encourage you to add your family information (we call it "Pedigree") to the Pedigree Forum, to make it available for posting on the Patriarchs page, so that others may find you. (Please mention your project number if you have been tested) After you post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum, the project administrator will manually add it to the Patriarch page, typically within a few days. To get to the Pedigree Forum: Click the “back” button to find the Armenia Family Pedigrees thread..