World Families Forums - Searle Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2016, 04:05:49 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'S'
| | |-+  Searle
| | | |-+  Searle Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Searle Family Pedigrees  (Read 2737 times)
FJames

« on: August 05, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »

Please send any pedigrees for this project to:  fjames2001@yahoo.com.au
Please include the following:
•       Name of project
•       Kit Number
•       Name of person posting pedigree
•       Email address to be posted with pedigree
•       Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
•       List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

Anyone is welcome to post your pedigree for this surname on the Pedigree Forum below, but project members should be sure to send the pedigree by email to the administer's email address listed above.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)
2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact mari@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:29:04 PM by Staff15 » Logged
OysterFisher

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 02:02:24 AM »

My granny was Mary Courtis SEARLE baptised 7 May 1848 in Feock, Cornwall, died Victoria, Australia 1901
- Daughter of Matthew SEARLE [1826] and his wife Catherine Williams.

Mary Courtis SEARLE married Thomas Odgers NICHOLLS in 1869 and together with Jane, spouse of George MAY, sister of Thomas - emigrated to Australia on the Cadduceus.

UK census 1871 finds Matthew, Catherine, parents of Mary Courtis SEARLE, together with their family living in Swansea, Wales.

Any ancestoral data would be embraced!
danny4368

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 05:21:25 PM »

Kit number 267795 - James Daniel Sirls

Peyton Sirls, b. 1 Jan 1827 in Virginia, m. 1850 in Tennessee Martha Carleton, d. 27 Mar 1883 in Kentucky

James Henry Sirls, b. 7 Jun 1869 in Kentucky, m. 1901 Ella Jane Odum, d. 9 Apr 1956 in Kentucky

Vernon Atwell Sirls, b. 8 Jun 1914 in Kentucky, m. 29 Feb 1940 Myrtle Dorothy Bloodworth, d. 19 Apr 1979 in Kentucky

following 2 generations, myself and my father, still alive.

Sorry, nothing particularly witty or pithy is coming to me just yet...stay tuned
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 18 queries.