World Families Forums - Newberry Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2016, 07:12:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'N'
| | |-+  Newberry
| | | |-+  Newberry Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newberry Family Pedigrees  (Read 3672 times)
Greg Vanover

« on: June 05, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

Please send any pedigrees for this project to:  glvanover@aol.com; knight.family@earthlink.net

Please include the following:
•       Name of project
•       Kit Number
•       Name of person posting pedigree
•       Email address to be posted with pedigree
•       Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
•       List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

Anyone is welcome to post your pedigree for this surname on the Pedigree Forum below, but project members should be sure to send the pedigree by email to the administer's email address listed above to be sure it will be posted on the project's Patriarchs Page.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)
2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact mari@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:23:40 PM by Staff15 » Logged
LRichards550

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:17:37 PM »

Pedigree for Joel Benton Newberry  kit #62871 c/o Linda Richards email lindarichards at comcast.net

William Newberry b c1800 GA, d aft 1860 TN, m Henrietta Matthews

William Newberry b 7 Mar 1824 TN, d 21 Mar 1900 Jackson Co TN, m Phoebe Lancaster

Stephen Austin Newberry b 15 Sep 1856 Jackson Co TN, d 18 Aug 1947 Macon Co TN, m Rachel Abigail Crawford

William Andrew Newberry b 19 Oct 1885 Jackson Co TN, d 29 Nov 1980 Medina Co OH, m Millie Jane Hance

Ernest Benton Newberry b 22 Aug 1908 Jackson Co TN, d 29 Dec 1981 Medina Co OH, m Nettie May Langford

Linda Richards

Newberry, Hance, Crawford, Lancaster, Matthews, Langford, Massey, Ferguson, Lackey, Gammon, Langford, Martin, Phillips, Allen, Loftis, King

Jeanette Ahrens
Project Coordinator

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 09:38:59 PM »

Hi Linda,
Your Pedigree is posted on the Newberry Patriarch page.  Thanks for your participation.
Warm Regards,
Jeanette Ahrens
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »

Jennette, did you get notice of this posting?   If you can't delete this - let me know and I will do it.  Terry
Mitchel Newberry

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 12:17:54 PM »

I attempted to post my pedigree this morning, however I apparently ran out of characters.   I got to a certain point and I was no longer permitted to continue typing.  I did use abbreviations. I have 9 generations to post for kit #343736.
Jeanette Ahrens
Project Coordinator

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »

Hi Mitchel,
I will contact you by email to get your pedigree posted.  Your 9 generation pedigree will be a great asset to the project!
Thanks,
Jeanette

I attempted to post my pedigree this morning, however I apparently ran out of characters.   I got to a certain point and I was no longer permitted to continue typing.  I did use abbreviations. I have 9 generations to post for kit #343736.
Sue Simonich

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 03:04:34 PM »

Hello everyone:

I am so happy to see this forum available to discuss the Newburgh/Newberry family.  Hats off to Jeanette and her co-admins.  I wanted to invite everyone to the new WorldWideNewburghProject.com website (WWNP) that I have been building.  We formerly had a private web site at myfamily.com, but, as you may know, all those web sites were retired in September.  WWNP was established as the myfamily sites were going away, so we are just getting warmed up on this public web site.  Please take time to check it out.

Best to all,  Sue Simonich, admin.

WorldWideNewburghProject.com

Sue Simonich, historical researcher, author
www.WorldWideNewburghProject.com
http://paintedskies.homestead.com/
Join me on Facebook and Twitter
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 18 queries.