World Families Forums - Newberry Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 12:06:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'N'
| | |-+  Newberry
| | | |-+  Newberry Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newberry Family Pedigrees  (Read 2599 times)
Greg Vanover

« on: June 05, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for the Newberry Family Project Patriarch page. (You don’t have to be a test participant to post your family pedigree.)  

There are two ways to make your pedigree available to the project administrator for posting on the Patriarch Page:
1.  Send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net in the simplified form described below  (If you send it this way, your pedigree will only be posted on the Patriarch Page, and will not be included in the Pedigree Forum)
Be sure to include

E
mail address you wish to be posted with the pedigree
                 Kit number of the project participant whose pedigree this is
                 N
ame, birthdate, birthplace, spouse for each generation (direct  male line).

2.  Log-in to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum.  By posting your pedigree on the forum, you are making it available for the Project Administrator to post it on the Patriarch Page, along with your contact information, and kit number (or code identity number).

1. You must be logged in to post on this forum.
    How do I register to post a pedigree?
    I've already registered. How do I log in?

2.  Please include your Kit number or Code Identity number if you have been tested for the project.

3. Please read the following instructions, then scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply" in order to post your pedigree.

4. The pedigree for a Surname Project follows your paternal line.  Please post only the information for each generation:

Full Name of Earliest Known Male Ancestor for this Surname
His birthdate
Birthplace
Spouse’s name

(If you are missing any piece of this information, post another bit of identifying information) 

Suggestions for Posting your Pedigree on this forum:

o        Post four pieces of information for each ancestor

o        Begin with the earliest generation

o        Use standard abbreviations:  m=married, b=born, d=died, c=circa, Co=county, VA=Virginia, GA=Georgia, etc

o        Try to keep to one line per generation

o        Include only generations that have this family surname

o        Provide your name and email address as the pedigree provider

o        Provide the kit number and/or project code identity number if pedigree is for a tested participant

o        Use surname with each generation

o        Don’t use all caps

o        Don’t include anyone whose birthdate is after 1910, for privacy concerns.

o        Don’t number the generations 

Scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply". Post your pedigree in the box provided, and click "Post".    

If you do not see a"reply" tab, it means you have lost your log in and will need to log in again in order to post. Go back to the project home page, log in again, and return to the pedigree forum. Login should hold the second time. 

LRichards550

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:17:37 PM »

Pedigree for Joel Benton Newberry  kit #62871 c/o Linda Richards email lindarichards at comcast.net

William Newberry b c1800 GA, d aft 1860 TN, m Henrietta Matthews

William Newberry b 7 Mar 1824 TN, d 21 Mar 1900 Jackson Co TN, m Phoebe Lancaster

Stephen Austin Newberry b 15 Sep 1856 Jackson Co TN, d 18 Aug 1947 Macon Co TN, m Rachel Abigail Crawford

William Andrew Newberry b 19 Oct 1885 Jackson Co TN, d 29 Nov 1980 Medina Co OH, m Millie Jane Hance

Ernest Benton Newberry b 22 Aug 1908 Jackson Co TN, d 29 Dec 1981 Medina Co OH, m Nettie May Langford

Linda Richards

Newberry, Hance, Crawford, Lancaster, Matthews, Langford, Massey, Ferguson, Lackey, Gammon, Langford, Martin, Phillips, Allen, Loftis, King

Jeanette Ahrens
Project Coordinator

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 09:38:59 PM »

Hi Linda,
Your Pedigree is posted on the Newberry Patriarch page.  Thanks for your participation.
Warm Regards,
Jeanette Ahrens
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »

Jennette, did you get notice of this posting?   If you can't delete this - let me know and I will do it.  Terry
Mitchel Newberry

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 12:17:54 PM »

I attempted to post my pedigree this morning, however I apparently ran out of characters.   I got to a certain point and I was no longer permitted to continue typing.  I did use abbreviations. I have 9 generations to post for kit #343736.
Jeanette Ahrens
Project Coordinator

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »

Hi Mitchel,
I will contact you by email to get your pedigree posted.  Your 9 generation pedigree will be a great asset to the project!
Thanks,
Jeanette

I attempted to post my pedigree this morning, however I apparently ran out of characters.   I got to a certain point and I was no longer permitted to continue typing.  I did use abbreviations. I have 9 generations to post for kit #343736.
Sue Simonich

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 03:04:34 PM »

Hello everyone:

I am so happy to see this forum available to discuss the Newburgh/Newberry family.  Hats off to Jeanette and her co-admins.  I wanted to invite everyone to the new WorldWideNewburghProject.com website (WWNP) that I have been building.  We formerly had a private web site at myfamily.com, but, as you may know, all those web sites were retired in September.  WWNP was established as the myfamily sites were going away, so we are just getting warmed up on this public web site.  Please take time to check it out.

Best to all,  Sue Simonich, admin.

WorldWideNewburghProject.com

Sue Simonich, historical researcher, author
www.WorldWideNewburghProject.com
http://paintedskies.homestead.com/
Join me on Facebook and Twitter
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 18 queries.