World Families Forums - Is this an Active Project?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 27, 2014, 04:23:59 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'V'
| | |-+  Vickers (Moderator: Ray Vick)
| | | |-+  Is this an Active Project?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is this an Active Project?  (Read 849 times)
D.B Vickers

« on: March 20, 2009, 12:15:04 AM »

Is this an active project?  It seems that there is really not much activity here.  Perhaps it's because this is the most "circular" set of pages I've ever encountered.  I keep coming back hoping that there is some secret I haven't yet discovered.  Granted, I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, however, I have done enough site administration to know that somethings just not right.  How do you really get your DNA results posted?  Is there a real patriarchs page?  What is the secret for viewing pedigrees of other members?

Please, if you read this, don't be offended...thinking I'm being too critical.  I'm frustrated.

Take Care,

Dekle

D.B. Vickers
Gainesville, FL
http://www.ourvickers.net
Ray Vick

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 10:40:41 AM »

The biggest problem with the Vickers Project is there is no active Vickers involved.  I am an admin by default but don't spend much time on it.  I am also an admin on the Vick Project which separated from Vickers a couple of years ago.

Email me directly at LRAYVICK@cox.net and we can talk more.

Whenever you have questions you should be able to click on an admin contact link and email one or more of the admins.

Ray Vick
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 19 queries.