World Families Forums - Croatian R-L21*!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 12:54:34 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: rms2)
| | |-+  Croatian R-L21*!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Croatian R-L21*!  (Read 2421 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »

Read the paper, but the author fails to put the problem "Rhaetians", and this is a heavy deficiency.

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Mike Walsh
Guru

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2009, 12:43:37 PM »

Read the paper, but the author fails to put the problem "Rhaetians", and this is a heavy deficiency.
What do you mean by put the problem?  ... do you mean solve the problem?  What exactly is the problem and why must it be solved?  There must have been many, many non-IE languages out there in pre-historic times?

R1b-L21>L513(DF1)>L705.2
Maliclavelli
Guru

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 01:49:14 PM »

What do you mean by put the problem?  ... do you mean solve the problem?  What exactly is the problem and why must it be solved?  There must have been many, many non-IE languages out there in pre-historic times?
To put the problem is to be conscious that the problem exists and not ignoring it. Why there is in Italy a language (or a group of languages) similar for many aspects to Etruscan but almost different to have no recent relatedness? The author mocks Italian linguists of first size who have supported the autochthony of Etruscans (Pallottino etc.) or better the "formazione" of Etruscans in Italy, probably from many contributions, not excluded one from Asia Minor. The author seems to me a greenhorn. Being I an Etruscan, also genetically beyond my millenary Tuscan rootedness, I think I can speak on this.

Maliclavelli

Maliclavelli
Guru

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 03:01:36 AM »

Dear Jean, I have read your paper "The Peopling of Europe" and have seen you put so much engagement in these studies. If you want to deepen my perspective, beyond the old studies of Hans Krahe, you could read the papers and the books of Francisco Villar ("La complessità dei livelli di stratificazione indoeuropea nell'Europa occidentale" in AA.VV, Le radici prime dell'Europa, a cura di G. Bocchi e M. Ceruti, Mondadori, Milano 2001, pp. 209-234).
The presence of these ancient Indo-European strata in Spain but also in North Italy and in  the Baltic Region I think is another proof of my theory about the Italian refugium and the diffusion of subclades of R1b1b2 from there as I pointed out many times on the forums I wrote in the past: I think Genetics speaks clear: why we find R1b1b2 in Italy from South to North and radiating to the British Isles on left and to the Baltic Region on right? Why Spain has only its own R-M153 and R-M167?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 03:06:48 AM by Maliclavelli » Logged

Maliclavelli

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 18 queries.