World Families Forums - DNA - Progress report December 6, 2013

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2014, 09:36:40 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'R'
| | |-+  Renick (Moderator: renickAdmin)
| | | |-+  DNA - Progress report December 6, 2013
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DNA - Progress report December 6, 2013  (Read 317 times)
Tom Renick

« on: December 06, 2013, 12:54:28 PM »

Hello Cousins:
My name is Thomas Allan Renick and I am now Co-Administrator of the Renick project site. I just signed on last month and my test kit is on the way to the lab. Several distant male cousins also have kit numbers now. I will post the results as we receive them.
I have been researching the family tree for over 30 years and in 2007 we had our first National Reunion in Renick, West Virginia, Milton and Brinda Renick live in that area and were our host, about 50 people attended. They also hosted our last reunion in 2012. For more information about the Reunions go to.......https://sites.google.com/a/wildblue.net/renick-reunion/

I have been receiving emails from Family Tree DNA notifying me of new DNA match results. These people evidently are doing tests but are not participating on the Renick Project at this time. I will find out if it is possible to contact them.

More later. tom.renick@wildblue.net

Descendent of George Renick who arrived in Pennsylvania ca. 1719 from Ulster, Ireland. My branch of the family tree were Pioneers of Barren County, Kentucky ca.1797. My Great Grandfather moved to Indiana at the beginning of the Civil war.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 19 queries.