World Families Forums - Robert Patrick B. 1705

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2016, 05:38:16 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Patrick (Moderator: patrickAdmin)
| | | |-+  Robert Patrick B. 1705
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robert Patrick B. 1705  (Read 37 times)
denpat55

« on: June 26, 2016, 08:38:54 PM »

Does anybody have an actual source for Robert Patrick B. 1705 in Edinburgh, Scotland, D. 1758 Frederick County Province Maryland? This is what I found on the internet.

I found a source for a birth for Robert Patrick June 22, 1705 Sibsey, Lincoln, England. His Father, John Patrick, I don't know if this is the same person.

Robert Patrick came to Philadelphia PA on Aug. 25, 1725 at the age of 21. He came as a bound servant on the ship Amity from the Bideford, England. He was Indentured Servant to James Gerard. He owned property in 1741 in Salisbury Township, Lancaster County PA. and Yellow Britches Creek, PA. Between 1754-1758 he was Constable of Sugar Loaf Hundred. His son James was one of the Colonel Washington's soldiers at Braddock's Defeat defeat. Most of Robert Patrick's children served with Washington in the Revolutionary War.

The family of Robert Patrick b. 1705 is believed to have lived near George Washington and are believed to have been well aquainted with the Washington family. I read one account somewhere that said they were childhood friends. James stated in his Pension Affidavit that he knew George Washington long before the Revolutionary War.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.