World Families Forums - Brener from Molodechno, Belarus-Poland-Russian Empire

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 03:28:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'B'
| | |-+  Brenner (Moderator: brennerAdmin)
| | | |-+  Brener from Molodechno, Belarus-Poland-Russian Empire
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brener from Molodechno, Belarus-Poland-Russian Empire  (Read 765 times)
Mikhail Rogov

« on: November 28, 2008, 06:39:28 AM »

Dear all, here is a history of Breners from Molodechno
My grandmother Marya (Maryasya) Abramovna Brener (c1900 Molodechno - 1988 Moscow), her family had something like inn or hotel in Molodechno. Her father Abram Brener died in the early of 20 century at the age between 40-45 years, so I think he was born c.1860, her mother Fruma-Genya, maiden name Grace (?) died c.1916.
In JewishGen in Belarus Static Index I  found revision list notes of 1850 about householder Iankel Abramovich Brener and his family in Molodechno (wife Reiza, born c.1784, son Nisel, born c. 1820, doughter-in-low Freida, born c.1820, two granddoughters Genya, born c.1849, and Slava, born c.1842, and, two brothers Schimschel and  Girsha, sons of Bentsik Brener.
There were about 500 people in Molodechno at the time after Russian-Napoleon war of 1812, so I think there were no other Breners and these Breners are my ancestors.
Nisel Brener was born when his mother Reiza Brener was 36 years old, so it seems to me that Bentsik Brener could be the elder son of Iankel and Reiza Brener.
So I think that the probability that after Iankel the house was owned by Iankel's elderst Bentsik's sons Girsha or Schimshel is much higher than by Nisel's doughters Genya and Slava, who could change their maiden names.
So I think that one of Bentsik's son Girsha or Schimsel could be father of my grandmother's father housholder Abram Brener.
My grandmother, her brother-in-low Volodya her elder brother Moisei have grandchildren, other my grandmother's sisters were killed during Holocaust.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 18 queries.