World Families Forums - Another Italian R1b1b2*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 02:32:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: rms2)
| | |-+  Another Italian R1b1b2*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Italian R1b1b2*  (Read 601 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: May 15, 2010, 02:50:08 AM »

Federighi, Santa Maria a Monte (Pisa): Ysearch MHK97.

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Maliclavelli
Guru

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 06:08:01 AM »

At last SMGF published Y results of my relative (husband of a cousin of mine) Federighi.
Surprisingly he is R1b1b2 (L23-). He is one of the two I was able to convince to test
themselves (beyond me) and with SMGF because it is for free. I cannot say Italians are
particularly interested in Genetic genealogy.

We are Tuscans and our results are:

me R1b1b2a(L23+) and mtDNA K1a1b1 with 9932A = Italian ancient subclade of K

Federighi R1b1b2* (L23-) and mtDNA R0a = Italian ancient subclade of R0, found by
Arredi in three Etruscan towns but with no link with Middle East, then in Italy from
many thousands (perhaps tens of thousands) of years and we should see if the other
haplogroups with some links with Middle East demonstrate that Etruscans came from there
or if it is true the contrary

Malvolti R1b1b2 (probably R1b1b2a1b4-L152+) and the unique with the usual mtDNA H

I was curious to test Federighi because his surname, from German Friederich, could be
of Lombard descent. One thousand of years ago there were Lombard families in our region, but,
judging from the presence of U106 and R1a1, today pretty close to zero, probably they left
pretty nothing of themselves.

That our haplogroups (R1b1b2* and R1b1b2a*) could be of German descent it is yet a possibility
(being present till today in Germany and Central Europe), but it could be true also the contrary,
that they derive from South in the far prehistory or during the Roman Empire. As you know this
is my thinking and their presence in Italy is overall and deep rooted.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 03:04:38 AM by Maliclavelli » Logged

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 18 queries.