World Families Forums - Jonathan Perdue and Rebeckah (Engle) Perdue

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 25, 2014, 03:32:16 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Perdue (Moderator: Whit Athey)
| | | |-+  Jonathan Perdue and Rebeckah (Engle) Perdue
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jonathan Perdue and Rebeckah (Engle) Perdue  (Read 1849 times)
TheSarge

« on: October 19, 2008, 04:06:10 PM »

Good Day Everone:
    Just wanted to give this Information since I'm a relation thru Jonathan b. 1744 Chesterfield Co, Virginia, He married a Rebeckah Engle, b. Nov 29, 1793, also Chesterfield Co, Va, (marriage Jun 2, 1807, Jefferson Co, Ohio), (My 3rd GGrandparents) had issue (7) children.  Catherine, Elizabeth, Rachel, William J. James Asa and Mary.
  The above married in (Order), Surnames: Estell, Logan, Carpenter, Rodgers, McCue,
Hitchcock, Spencer, all in same Order as Perdue children mentioned.
  As for Rebeckah Engle, Dau/o Levi A Engle,b. 1757 Pa,  and Nancy Ann BURR, b. Jun 28, 1761, Hampshire Co, Va, My 4th GGrandparents, and children (13) in number.
  I always wanted to get this Information Out to Other's and have Posted and Answered many Question's so By Joining this Site, Maybe it will Help Others.
I just Found a Query, abt PERDUE Line, and it was dtd, 2005, so I answered it, and said said I was Sorry, that I didn't get this until, and it was just by CHANCE/LUCK>>>>

Gary D WilsonPO Box 476
Cambridge, Ohio 43725-0476
            The Sarge
                                            ""Honor and Courage""

Thelma Glover

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »

Hi Gary, What's your info source for the date and place your Jonathan Perdue was born in Chesterfield, VA? Who were his parents? Know when Jonathan went to Ohio? (Source?)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 18 queries.