World Families Forums - Looking for my ancestor's Aronis roots if they were Jews - Finding out relatives

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 06:32:01 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'A'
| | |-+  Arronis (Moderator: arronisAdmin)
| | | |-+  Looking for my ancestor's Aronis roots if they were Jews - Finding out relatives
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for my ancestor's Aronis roots if they were Jews - Finding out relatives  (Read 1484 times)
ANASTASSIOS ARONIS

« on: October 09, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »

My name is Aronis Anastasios (Tassos).

Married with three children. I am pastoring a Greek Church of God, and overseeing few others of other nationalities. I 'm 45 years old born in Athens Greece. My father's name is Nikitas, born in Athens in 1927. His father's name was Nick (Nikos), who came from Smyrnae of Minor Asia in 1922, as a refugee with many thousands because of the 1922 war there between Greeks and Turks. My father's father died when my father was about 11-12 years old, while my fathers' mother died when he was a baby! So, my father doesn' t know his roots of lineage.

I have a strong desire to find out my origin, and I 've been told that my last name Aronis (I found it as Arronis in your site) comes from the name of Aaron, the brother of Moses.... However, it's a big cost for me to buy the DNA test in order to find out exactly where my roots are in, that's why, I kindy ask you to help me by a free of charge way.

Thanking you in advenace, I 'd highly appreciate any kind of your help.

[/pre]Tassos Aronis
25 Dirou Str.,
122 43 Egaleo
Greece.
Tel.: + 210-5310581
e-mail: taronis@otenet.gr
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 18 queries.