World Families Forums - Traditional Genealogy

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 09:39:21 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Fischer (Moderator: Patricia Fisher Hamill)
| | | |-+  Traditional Genealogy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Traditional Genealogy  (Read 1218 times)
Patricia Fisher Hamill

« on: October 08, 2008, 09:32:58 AM »

I would like to start a thread for our project members that discusses our Fischer - Fisher Genealogies.  We are all "stuck" someplace along the line.  This might just be a good place to list a bit of what we know that is less dry then our Patriarch Lineage. So please feel free to discuss your genealogy here. 

If you are not part of our project, please feel free to join in with our discussions.

Pattie

DonnaA

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 08:41:20 PM »

Hello, my mother's maiden name was Fisher.   Our family has researched our family line back for many generations.  I would be happy to join this group and share info. and maybe gain info. too.

Donna Alfieri
at - a409187@yahoo.com
Patricia Fisher Hamill

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 01:25:39 PM »

Donna,

Please send some particulars on your mother's Fisher Family. Could you send a simple pedigree on the male Fisher line?

Thanks, Pattie
Nancy Frey Pettinelli

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 09:56:42 PM »

My great-grandmother was Magdalena Fischer/Fisher who was born 14 Apr. 1838 in Ottersheim. Bubenheim, Pfalz, Bayern (Bavaria), dau. of Mathau Fisher and Margarett Reno. Her brother Frank was also born in Ottersheim,  31 May 1840. Both were christened at the Roemisch-Katholische Church in Ottersheim.
Magdalena married Christian Frey (born Wuerrttemburg, Germany 14 Sept. 1833) in Wellsville, Allegany, NY on 13 May 1860. Her family lived at the time in Scio Town, near Wellsville, while her father was a Provisioner for the Erie RR. The family, except for Magdalena and her sister Mary A., disappeared from the Scio/ Wellsville area after the 1860  US census.
The other children in the family were:
Frances b. 1844
Mathew b. 1850
Mary A, b. 1852, died 1924, Wellsville, Allegany, NY
Elizabeth b. 1856

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of the rest of the Fisher family? I did find a Margaret Reno buried in TX but I don't know if there is any relationship.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 12:55:14 PM by Nancy Frey Pettinelli » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.