World Families Forums - Thompson Fields, b 1798/9 GA

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 02:20:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Fields (Moderator: Joe L. Fields)
| | | |-+  Thompson Fields, b 1798/9 GA
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thompson Fields, b 1798/9 GA  (Read 1497 times)
leef

« on: July 27, 2008, 02:41:24 PM »

Thompson Fields b GA m 1818 in GA to Mary "Polly" Edwards b VA or NC 1800.  Prior to 1818 Thompson Fields did not exist. I have tried to track him to no avail, the same as other members in our family.   I"ve even reviewed the Dawes to include the possible Melungeon theory to no avail.  I have the Edwards family back to 1500's in England, and practically all information since 1818 on the entire ancestry.  My direct is their first born of six as Jefferson Green Fields in GA m (1) Elizabeth Jane Raffield with three children Mary Ann, Catherine Margaret and Joseph Fields; (2) Emma Capell in TN with one child Andrew Jackson Fields following his Civil War service 1862-65 as J. G. Fields 1st Regt Tn Hvy Arty under command of Col. Andrew Jackson Jr; (3) Rebecca Abigail Partain with five children my father being Clifton R. Breckinridge Fields (Sr).  Over a hundred DNA matches with various names has been reflected with only two other Fields but without being able to ascertain the generation connection.  Any info appreciated. Lee R. Fields, AR, leefields@centurytel.net.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.