World Families Forums - Question & Request about Patriarch/Descenancy lists

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 26, 2014, 06:37:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Hooker (Moderator: Linda Lathrop)
| | | |-+  Question & Request about Patriarch/Descenancy lists
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question & Request about Patriarch/Descenancy lists  (Read 1921 times)
lindalathrop

"Never give up!"

« on: December 03, 2007, 07:41:13 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I was just looking at the Patriarch page and although I know that you do not have to be doing the DNA test to post your
Descendancy list there; I am wondering why there are only 4 charts listed for those that HAVE taken the DNA test.

May I ask why this is? Would it be possible for the other 5 people to tell us or have it shown which lines and DNA results go
together?

If this is inappropriate for me to ask, I apologize. But I hope it is ok.

Linda Lathrop nee Hooker
for H8 and H9

ps Could one of the moderators please change the birthdate for Jacob Hooker on our two pedigrees to 1720? We have discovered that the earlier Jacob and Mary Farr that have been believed to be the parents of Daniel Hooker who married Mary Gates, were the
wrong ones. They were too far back in years to have been Daniel and Mary (Gates) Hooker's parents.
Thanks.

Linda Hooker-Farrell Lathrop

lindalathrop

"Never give up!"

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »

I'm sorry I forgot to add this to my request.
Our haplogroup is actually J2b. Could our test results be changed to reflect that?

Now I will leave you alone. LOL

Thanks,
Linda

Linda Hooker-Farrell Lathrop

smarsal

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 06:28:06 PM »

Linda, I have noticed your questions but see no evidence of reply. Is this board monitored by Family Tree? I ask because I am going to need a lot of help understanding the results for the kit I ordered. I also have gotten no email from them  about the status of '"testing" and only see progress as I log in to their site. Guess this is normal?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.