World Families Forums - Parish - Parrish Genealogy

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 06:05:46 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Parish (Moderator: Stephen Parrish)
| | | |-+  Parish - Parrish Genealogy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Parish - Parrish Genealogy  (Read 2573 times)
SusannaParrish

« on: June 21, 2007, 12:19:28 PM »

Hi

I was very excited today when I visited the Parish/Parrish results and saw that my brother has an exact match with AS Parish.  I would like very much to make contact with this line.  I have been unable to connect my gg grandfather David E. Parish/Parrish to his family or his parents.  I have come to a dead end in that search.  That is why I had my brother take the test.  In hopes of making contact with another family member.

CM Parrish is also of interest for me.  Even though we are off by 3 markers-these markers could be ones that variations are common in.

Thanks
Susanna Parrish-Allen
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 10:16:32 AM by terry » Logged
SusannaParrish

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 10:53:09 AM »

Hi again,

I was so excited when I saw our first match.  Can you imagine how it was just now to see a second match for our line!?!?!?  AND, in the same week!  Now there are 3 of us that match on the 12 markers.  Someone----------please contact me!  I have been waiting for years for this to happen! 

Susanna Parrish-Allen
Muggs

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 03:34:01 AM »

Hi Susanna,

Since we have been chatting by email the past few hours I thought that it might be nice to show that we have contacted each other and are looking for matches in the family line. My Father was AS Parish P-9 and he would be so happy to know that he finally got a match. Thank you for posting.

Maggie (Muggs)
Maparrish

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 11:45:51 AM »

Hi
This is my first posting.  I'm looking for information on my husbands family for our children. My husbands mother didn't get along with her in-laws so we've lost track with the family. Both of my husbands parents are died now and I'm trying to trace the family.  Any help would be appreciated. Here is what I have.

Wiley P Parrish b. 1826 Valdosta,(?)GA  m. Saletia
Francis M. Parrish b. 1867 Valdosta, GA d. 1949 Jacksonville, FL m. Lucy Soloman b.1871 d.1947
Lewis C. Parrish b.1909 Valdosta, GA d.1966 Jacksonville,FL m. Dorothy Williams b. 1920 d.1997

Maparrish
SusannaParrish

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »

Hi

I hope someone is able to find your family for you.  I would suggest that if you have a living son, grandson, brother-in-law, any male Parish/Parrish, that you order the testing kit and have the DNA test done.  It will help in your search.  You can also post your lineage on the Patriarch Page.

http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/p/parish/

Good luck and PLEASE consider the DNA test!
Daniel Parrish

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 11:12:50 AM »

Reply to Maparrish,

I do not know if this is old information to you.  Looking at the 1830 census record for Lowndes County Georgia shows three Parrish men; Ansel A., Henry, and Robert N.  Your Wiley P. would have been four years old in the 1830 census and only Henry Parrish had males under 5 years.  Ansel and Robert had a girl listed but no boys.  It seems likely that Henry Parrish may be the father of your Wiley P.  In this census record Henry was in the 40 to 50 age bracket, placing his birth in the 1780's.

I hope this is some help.
Dan Parrish
dilatta

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 07:41:33 PM »

I am trying to get ahold of bobby paris of kentucky.  I thought he had his dna tested, but i don't se it posted on Family Tree DNA.  Does anyone know how to get ahold of him?

dkmckinney

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 01:10:10 AM »

Thomas Parrish b. 1555, Yorkshire, England
William Parrish b. 1576, Middlesex, Yorkshire, England
Edward Parrish b. 1600, Yorkshire, England
Edward Parrish b. 1640, Annapolis, Maryland, m. Clara
Edward Parrish b.?, Charles City, Goochland, Virginia m. Rachael Harwood
William Parrish b. 1718, Charles City, Goochland, Virginia, m. Elizabeth Perkins
Nelson Parrish b. 1764, m. Mary
John Milton Parrish b. 1814, m. Mary Ziegler
John Perkins Parrish, b.1848, Franklin Co, Virginia m. Mary Frances Mancell
Richard Milton Parrish, b. 1878, Quitman, Wood, Texas, m. Myrtle Atwood
              Sons of Richard Milton Parrish and Myrtle Ann Atwood
                 John Cecil Parrish, b. 1904, Quitman, Wood, Texas, m. Habie Lee Goolsby Goolsby               
                  J.P. (initials only) Parrish, b. 1905, Quitman, Wood, Texas, m. Gertie Orene Parrish
                  Richard Ernest Parrish, b. 1906, m. Truby
                  Charlie Lloyd Parrish, b. 1910, m. Ethel

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 19 queries.