World Families Forums - How to add persons to the existing pedgree submitted by Jerry Lusk??

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 03:41:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'L'
| | |-+  Lusk (Moderator: Gil Lusk)
| | | |-+  How to add persons to the existing pedgree submitted by Jerry Lusk??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to add persons to the existing pedgree submitted by Jerry Lusk??  (Read 5641 times)
FranklinorBettyL

« on: March 13, 2008, 06:29:52 PM »

My husband, Franklin, is also a descendant of James Lusk (the same as Jerry Lusk's).  Should I (or can I) add all the sons of James and thus from another one than Jerry's the line down to my husband's father?  Or, should I just submit a completely separate lineage?  It seems that it would be best that these be combined since Franklin is in the same line.

Also, what does the red "L-10" indicate beside Jerry's name in the pedigree listing?  I have been informed that Jerry's DNA is a match to that of H Gilbert Lusk.  Can you explain as it seems that my husband's would also be a match.  Then, I'd like to be in contact with whoever (Gil Lusk?) about this connection.

Thanks.               Betty Lusk
Gil Lusk

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 06:59:03 PM »

Hi Betty,

To fully aid our understanding of Lusk in the big picture it would be helpful to combine information as the same line is involved.  If you want to do a separate lineage as well just for clarification that would work as well, but the combined would be most helpful.

The L-10 is simply another way of tracking participants without revealing names and information.  In affect Jerry is the 10th participant in the Lusk Surname Project.  I have just returned from a trip and have not had time to review Jerry's results but am not surprised that we are related.  As you say that would mean that Franklin is also related.  You can contact me at HGLusk@msn.com and I will be happy to talk with you further about all this.

Gil Lusk
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 19 queries.