World Families Forums - New Administrator (or co-administrator) needed for the Hughes project

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 09:23:49 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Hughes (Moderator: William Hughes)
| | | |-+  New Administrator (or co-administrator) needed for the Hughes project
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Administrator (or co-administrator) needed for the Hughes project  (Read 1527 times)
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« on: March 11, 2008, 01:47:58 PM »

William Hughes, long-time admin of the Hughes project recently asked us (WorldFamilies.net) for administrative help.  He now advises:

"I am unable to do much on it at this time.  So can you operate it 100% for awhile and let me observer and learn a new way to conduct the Project. You may advertise or select someone to be a co-administrator for their group in the project."

If you are interested in working with the Hughes project - please let me know.

Thanks, Terry
Virginia Phillips-Smith

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 04:25:50 PM »

Terry,

Can you give me an idea of what is required to be an administrator of the Hughes surname project.   I have sponsored quite a few people for the Phillips surname project.    I am working with several Hughes cousins to get started on testing for our Hughes research.

Virginia Phillips-Smith

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 18 queries.