Welcome to The Pritchard / Pritchett DNA Project
Forum provided by the World Families Network.
Feel free to post anything that pertains to Pritchard or Pritchett genealogy, Pritchard or Pritchett DNA research, or to a specific Pritchard or Pritchett family that is included in the project. All spelling variations are welcome. If your Surname spelling is missing, we'll be glad to add it.
To post a new thread(Subject) on this family forum:
1. Make sure you are logged on. If you are not registered, you can CLICK TO REGISTER HERE
2. FIRST CLICK HERE
3. The "Start a New Topic" Page will appear and you may begin your post.
4. Be sure to give it a Subject in the Subject Line that relates to your topic.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USING THIS FORUM:
1. You may start a new thread for a new topic.
2. Be sure to make the Subject Line relate to your topic.
3. If you want email notification of any replies to your thread, please make sure that you click the "Notify" button at the bottom of the page.
4. Please keep your postings related to genealogy and DNA testing. We ask that you use good manners, clean language and be polite.
5. Please use the WFN Forum's specific forums for general discussions about: DNA Testing Y-Haplogroups mtDNA Topics
To post your pedigree: We strongly encourage you to add your family information (we call it "Pedigree") to the Pedigree Forum, to make it available for posting on the Patriarchs page, so that others may find you. (Please indicate your test kit# number if you have been tested FTDNA) After you post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum, the project administrator will manually add it to the Patriarch page, typically within a few days. Click here to get to the Pedigree Forum for all the Pritchard / Pritchett Pedigrees.
Please follow the instructions in the first post.