World Families Forums - New DNA Surprise: Carl Rove And Barack Obama Related

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 02:22:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Special Forums - Note: You must be Logged In to Post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  Questions and News Articles of the Week
| | |-+  New DNA Surprise: Carl Rove And Barack Obama Related
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New DNA Surprise: Carl Rove And Barack Obama Related  (Read 1653 times)
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« on: December 27, 2007, 10:53:16 PM »

New York, NY, December 14, 2007 12/14/2007 03:45 PM GMT (FINDITT)

In the December issue, NewsLaugh.com, The Sanely Funny Humor Magazine, reveals the new DNA surprise that Carl Rove and Barack Obama are apparently related.

Little did Carl Rove’s wife know when she decided to requested a genealogy study that she would discover that her husband, like Dick Cheney before him, is a distant cousin of Obama’s.

The immediate question is, with so many Republican relatives, can Barack possibly remain a Democrat?

Asked about the apparent conflict of parties, Obama stated, “I don’t care how many Republican relatives I have. No way I’m going to become a Republican.”

The revelation may, however, help explain why Carl Rove has recently been giving Barack Obama advice about how to beat Hillary Clinton. Carl is just hoping to keep the presidency in the family. Since he is a consultant, he may also realize his best Republican days are behind and, if offered a paycheck, would be willing to become a Democrat.

There is, however, the slightly more probably rumor that Mr. Rove has decided Obama would be easier for a Republican to beat than Clinton.

The latter reason does sound especially plausible, DNA humor rumor or not.

Go to NewsLaugh.com and read the other sanely funny stories in this issue -- free.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.