Once again, Family Tree DNA is bringing back their traditional Holiday Gift Certificates!
Give the gift of family this year (and at a great savings!). A gift certificate for a DNA test is a perfect gift for the genealogist, the person who has "everything", the relative you really want to take a test to represent your family line, or the person you want to take a test to clarify test results already in the project. Or, why not give it to yourself?
The gift certificates must
be arranged by your Surname Project Administrator
(To contact your project administrator, click here for Family Tree DNA
and search for your surname, Click on your surname project. On the Project Page, go down to the "Questions?" section and click on the words in blue "Contact the Group Administrator" to send an email to your project administrator to request the gift certificate.)
The discounts are as follows:
$30 off a Y-DNA37 Test (can also be used with a 67 marker or 37 marker combination test)
$15 off a Y-DNA25 Test
$15 off a mtDNA Test Please note
- This is a great price! Contact your Project Administrator now if you want to take advantage of this once-a-year offer.
- All orders must be placed and paid for
between November 6, 2007 and January 4, 2008.
- These are for NEW orders - not upgrades to existing tests (sorry).
- Only one certificate can be applied to an order
- FTDNA asks that orders be placed for "invoice" (but they will process a credit if you paid by credit card)
- These gift certificates are NOT redeemable for cash and can't be combined with any other offers
- There is a limit of two of each of these certificates per Surname Project, so contact your Project Administrator soon.